The theme of this year’s PGA Show was “All In”: all in on the best data, the best simulation, the best driving range experience, and - most importantly - all in on making your game the best it can be! We unveiled new products and exciting software updates, and our all-star lineup of ambassadors came back for another year of product demonstrations.
Did you get a chance to see us at this year’s PGA Show?
If not, check out some of the show’s highlights:
Our team of world-class Board Advisors and Brand Ambassadors made the Foresight Sports booth THE place to be with three days of demonstrations, Q&A sessions, and impromptu lessons. See full sessions with Martin Hall, Michael Breed, and more from our show below!
- Martin Hall - Hear why he chooses Foresight Sports! Watch the video
- Michael Breed - See how he uses our tech to improve every lesson and fitting! Watch the video
- Martin Chuck - Learn how he integrates Foresight Sports into his teaching routine! Watch the video
- Mark Crossfield & Ian Fraser - See them take the stage and talk tech! Watch the video
- James Hong - Hear how he uses our tech to change his students’ mentality! Watch the video
- Bonus! Hall & Breed - Forget Oates; we got one of golf’s most iconic duos together for an info session on the data our Game Changers provide! Watch the video
New Product Spotlights
Our heavily anticipated line of all-inclusive golf simulators, SIM-IN-A-BOX, made its PGA Show debut! A SIM-IN-A-BOX Eagle Plus package “wow”-ed visitors at both our indoor and outdoor show booths with its portability and uncompromised simulation experience.
The newest addition to our family of Game Changers didn’t come in the form of a launch monitor, but as the first autonomous, UWB (ultra-wideband) golf cart of its kind.
On top of our expanding hardware line, we gave a sneak peek at what’s to come from our software development team - foot golf, new mini games, integration with E6 simulation software and more!
HUGE thanks to everyone who came to visit us in Orlando - we’re excited to keep the energy rolling into a great 2020!
For all of the latest news and updates on all things Foresight, make sure you’re on our mailing list!