FSX Pro Studio Download and Installation Guide
Foresight Sports' FSX Pro Studio has the following minimum PC requirements. We strongly recommend having a system with these minimums to effectively install, load and play FSX Pro Studio:
PC System Requirements:
Operating System: Windows 7 or greater (64 Bit Required) Works well with Win 8.1, & 10.
Processor: Min Spec: Intel i5 or i7 processors (AMD processors not recommended)
Memory: Min Spec: 8GB system memory
Recommended: 16GB for best performance
Video Card: Min Spec: Nvidia GTX 1050 ti or greater (AMD GPUs not supported), Recommended: GTX 1060, 1660 or 1070, RTX 2060 Premium: RTX 2070 or 2080
We also recommend the following:
It is recommended that before you start you also optimize your Nvidia Graphics card by following our https://www.foresightsports.com/nvidia-graphics-card-settings.
(skip step 3 in the Nvidia Instructions if this option is not present).
1. Visit the following link to begin downloading FSX Pro Studio (for PC):
v220.127.116.11 Release Notes:
- Includes Support for GC2/HMT devices
2. Now at Hightail.com, click the orange rectangular 'Download All' button (please maximize your window to see this 'Download All' button). Users may be asked to 'Save' or 'Run' this program, select 'Save' and download the complete FSX Pro Setup.exe (roughly 550mb) to a preferable folder. Customer Note: If asked to create a Hightail.com account (not required), select 'No Thank You' to proceed.
3. After your download is complete, 'Run' the FSX Pro Setup.exe. If this option is not available, locate the installation file from the Downloads folder. To open the Downloads folder, select 'Windows Explorer' and choose the Downloads folder from the left-hand Quick Access. Now run FSX Pro Setup.exe.
4. If you see the Windows Defender Warning (below). Please click on 'More Info' and select 'Run Anyway.'
5. At the beginning of the FSX Pro Setup you will be asked to select your desired installation location with at least 1.29GB of free disk space and click 'Next.' We recommend the default installation location C:\Program Files (x86)\FSXPro
6. Select the components you wish to install by clicking the checkboxes. The following image shows the default selections. Ensure the 4 pre-checked boxes are checked. Select the 'GC2 Drivers' if you intend to use a GC2 launch monitor with FSX Pro. Click 'Next' to confirm your selections.
7. At the beginning of the FSX Pro Studio installation users can choose whether to create a desktop shortcut by checking the box. Click 'Next' to continue.
8. The installer will begin.
9. Allow the progress to complete. Next, select 'Finish' to proceed with the FSX Pro Studio installation.
10. Congratulations your FSX Pro Studio installation is complete!