FSX Pro Studio Download and Installation Guide
Foresight Sports' FSX Pro Studio has the following minimum PC requirements. We strongly recommend having a system with these minimums to effectively install, load and play FSX Pro Studio:
PC System Requirements:
Operating System: Windows 7 or greater (64 Bit Required) Works well with Win 8.1, & 10.
Processor: Min Spec: Intel i5 or i7 processors (AMD processors not recommended)
Memory: Min Spec: 8GB system memory
Recommended: 16GB for best performance
Video Card: Min Spec: Nvidia GTX 1050 ti or greater (AMD GPUs not supported), Recommended: GTX 1060, 1660 or 1070, RTX 2060 Premium: RTX 2070 or 2080
We also recommend the following:
It is recommended that before you start you also optimize your Nvidia Graphics card by following our https://www.foresightsports.com/nvidia-graphics-card-settings.
(skip step 3 in the Nvidia Instructions if this option is not present).
1. Visit the following link to begin downloading FSX Pro Studio (for PC):
v126.96.36.199 Release Notes:
- Resolved Device Validation Bug
- Adjusted Text Resolution Bug
- Misc Bug Fixes
v188.8.131.52 Release Notes:
- GC3/LaunchPro Device Connection
- Added Help Video Content (?) Buttons
v184.108.40.206 Release Notes:
NEW: FSX Live Integration Load/Unload Saved Sessions From Local Database!
- Updated Session/Shot Library Browser - Added New Features/Organization Options
- Updated Process When Max Device Number Reached: Deactivate Old/Activate New
- Updated Shot Tree To Allow For Multiple Sessions
- Remove Putters From Club Selection Screen
- Added Tile Hiding Option
- Improved Club View
- Added Shot Data Export Feature
- Added Shot Data Export To XML Feature
- Improved Report To PDF Feature
- Added Club View: Average Shot For A Club Group
- Added Room Config Tool For GC2
- Added Room Config Tool For GCQuad
- Added Room Config Tool For GCHawk
- Add FSX Live Column To Player Selection List
- Added Define Target Distance Option
- Added Create New Data Points Option: Distance to Pin Metrics
- Added Automatic Sign-In Option To Enable Previous Users
- Added Login Option For “Forgotten Password”
- Added Delete Player Option
- Improved Render Of Target On Driving Range
- Improved Ball Landing Behaviour
- Updated Behavior Of Personal Branding (v2.0)
- General Performance Bug Fixes
v220.127.116.11 Release Notes:
NEW: FSX Live Integration!
- Create FSX Live account
- Link FSX Live Accounts to FSX Pro Players
- User Info Will Upload to FSX Live When Connected to Internet
- Session Upload to FSX Live When Connected to Internet
Additional New Features:
- Data Tiles Can Be Viewed on Display 2
- Club View on Display 2
- Display 2 Can Mirror Main Display When in Compare Mode
- Uninstall Game Without Being Connected to the Internet
- Data Tiles: Clear All Option
- Tags: Clear All Option
- All Dialogs: Create Using Keyboard
- Added Option to Include User Branding
- Sign Out & Deactivate Account Within FSX PRO
- Supports Crash Recovery
- Chase Camera on Main Display
- Option to Delete Player
v18.104.22.168 Release Notes:
- Includes Support for GC2/HMT devices
2. Now at Hightail.com, click the orange rectangular 'Download All' button (please maximize your window to see this 'Download All' button). Users may be asked to 'Save' or 'Run' this program, select 'Save' and download the complete FSX Pro Setup.exe (roughly 550mb) to a preferable folder. Customer Note: If asked to create a Hightail.com account (not required), select 'No Thank You' to proceed.
3. After your download is complete, 'Run' the FSX Pro Setup.exe. If this option is not available, locate the installation file from the Downloads folder. To open the Downloads folder, select 'Windows Explorer' and choose the Downloads folder from the left-hand Quick Access. Now run FSX Pro Setup.exe.
4. If you see the Windows Defender Warning (below). Please click on 'More Info' and select 'Run Anyway.'
5. At the beginning of the FSX Pro Setup you will be asked to select your desired installation location with at least 1.29GB of free disk space and click 'Next.' We recommend the default installation location C:\Program Files (x86)\FSXPro
6. Select the components you wish to install by clicking the checkboxes. The following image shows the default selections. Ensure the 4 pre-checked boxes are checked. Select the 'GC2 Drivers' if you intend to use a GC2 launch monitor with FSX Pro. Click 'Next' to confirm your selections.
7. At the beginning of the FSX Pro Studio installation users can choose whether to create a desktop shortcut by checking the box. Click 'Next' to continue.
8. The installer will begin.
9. Allow the progress to complete. Next, select 'Finish' to proceed with the FSX Pro Studio installation.
10. Congratulations your FSX Pro Studio installation is complete!