- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies?
- Privacy policies of other websites
- International users
- Intellectual Property (IP)
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Information you provide to us. We collect information that you provide to us when you use our products and services or anytime you are in contact with us. Some types of information you may provide include:
- Registration information that you may be required to provide when you sign up to use our services, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address
- Login information that you use to sign in to our services, such as your username and password
- Demographic information about you, including your age, gender, hobbies, interests, and country of residence
- Payment information that you submit, including your credit card number, expiration date, and credit card security code, where needed to complete a transaction you have initiated
- Messages, photos, videos, drawings, audio recordings and other information shared by you through the interactive features of our products and services
- Correspondence you send directly to us
- Information you provide to us offline (through, for example, regular mail, in-person sweepstakes entry forms, and consumer service transactions such as repairs, part orders and direct purchases)
Information we collect automatically. We collect some information automatically when you use our products and services. Some types of information we collect automatically include:
- Information about your use of our products, services and websites, including your browser type, operating system, platform, IP address, MAC address, language and region
- Information about websites you visited before and after visiting our websites, search queries that landed you on our websites, search queries you conducted on our websites, and pages and advertisements you viewed and links you clicked on while using our websites
- Information about your Foresight device including device serial number, device ID, wireless access point, and other technical information about your device
- Information about your use of our device services and other information about your interactions with our products and services
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Foresight Sports with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- register online or place an order for any of our products or services
- voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email
- use our view our website via your browser's cookies
- When you play our games and voluntarily login into your account
Our company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you from other sources, including through third-party services and retailers. Some examples of information we may receive from other sources include:
- Navigation data, including websites visited and advertisements viewed or clicked
- Information about consumer service transactions
- Purchase information
Please note that we may add information we receive from other sources to the information we already have about you. We also may combine your information with information about other users, including game play, demographic, search term, clickstream and purchase information, and use this combined information in an aggregated format.
How will we use your data?
Our company collects our data so that we can:
- process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like
- Perform research on the data, to come up with products that best fits your needs
Use of Information
We may use your information in order for us, our affiliated companies, or our third party partners, to: (i) fulfill your requests for products, services, and information, including to send you commercial and non-commercial messages and to process orders you have placed; (ii) contact you in connection with our products and services, including for marketing and promotional purposes; (iii) facilitate your use of our products, services and websites; (iv) make recommendations and customize the content, features, and advertising available through our products, services and websites and on other's websites; (v) set up repair orders and respond to consumer service inquiries; (vi) provide back-end services, including system updates and system messages; (vii) analyze and facilitate the use of our products, services and websites; (viii) conduct demographic studies; (ix) understand, improve, and develop our products, services and websites; (x) prevent potentially illegal or offensive activities; (xi) enforce our rights or the rights of our users; (xii) verify your identity and prevent fraudulent transactions; and (xiii) for any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your information or pursuant to your consent.
You may disclose your information to third parties when you use our products and services. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these third parties, and we recommend that you review their privacy notices before submitting any information to them.
If you agree, Foresight Sports will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
- Bushnell Golf
The privacy policies of these partner companies can be found at:
When our company process your order, we may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
If you order a product from us and delivery of goods takes place by a transport service, such as UPS, we may pass on your e-mail address or phone number to the shipping provider for the purpose of coordinating a date of delivery or of a notice about the shipment status, if you have given your express consent during the ordering process. Otherwise, only the name of the recipient and the delivery address will be passed on for the purpose of delivery.
The consent can be revoked at any time as to future orders either by notifying us or notifying the transport service provider.
Payment Service Providers
Depending on the payment method you choose, we will collect and send your payment data (e.g. payment amount, details of the payee) and your confirmation that the payment data are correct to the payment service provider handling the transaction. Such processing will only be carried out to the extent necessary for the execution of the payment and for authenticating the payment using the authentication procedure stored for you with your bank.
How do we store your data?
Foresight uses reasonable measures, and has established reasonable safeguards, to help protect your information from loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. You should understand that no data storage system or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
Passwords are never stored in clear text instead they are hashed with a one way encryption algorithm.
We also require passwords to have industry standard strength.
Our server uses https with authenticated certificate.
Our data servers are professionally maintained and monitored, so all secure patches are up to date, using a host provider with industry renown for security.
Please note that information collected by third parties may not have the same security protections as information you submit to us or that we collect, and we are not responsible for protecting the security of such information.
If you install unauthorized applications or content on, or make unauthorized modifications to, your Foresight device or its software, your information may be compromised. Foresight is not responsible for any collection, use or disclosure of information from any Foresight device that has been serviced or modified by an unauthorized service provider.
Our company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like as well as those of our partner companies.
- Bushnell Golf
If you have agreed to receive marketing you may always opt-out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop our company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of Foresight Sports group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes please send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line “privacy marketing opt-out”.
What are your data protection rights?
Our company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- the right to access - you have the right to request our company for copies of your personal data. we made charge you a small fee for this service.
- the right to rectification - you have the right to request that our company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. you also have the right to request our company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- the right to erasure - you have the right to request that our company erase your personal data under certain conditions
- the right to restrict processing - you have the right to request that our company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions,
- the right to data portability - you have the right to request that our company transferred the data that we have collected to another organization or directly to you under certain conditions.
If you make a request we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights please contact us via any of the following methods:
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information you may visit https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie
We work together with advertising partners who help us to make our website more interesting for you. For this purpose, cookies from partner companies are also stored on your hard drive when you visit our website (third-party cookies). You will be informed individually and separately about the use of such cookies and the scope of the information collected in each case within the following sections.
Please note that you can set your browser in such a way that you are informed about the setting of cookies and you can decide individually about their acceptance or exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or generally. Each browser differs in the way it manages the cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of each browser, which explains how you can change your cookie settings. You will find these for the respective browsers under the following links:
- Internet Explorer
Please note that the functionality of our website may be limited if cookies are not accepted.
- keeping you signed in
- understanding how you use our website
Cookies, Web beacons, Log files and Third Party Partners
In order to collect some of the information described above, we may use web beacons, cookies, log files, and similar technologies in some of our products and services, including our emails.
Web Beacons: We may use web beacons (also referred to as pixel trackers or clear GIFs), which are small graphic images placed on a web page, on a web-based document, or in an email message. Web beacons are designed to collect certain user information and monitor certain user activity. Information collected by web beacons might include your IP address, MAC address, the URL of the page you came from, or your interactions with our website or an email message we send to you. We may use the information collected through web beacons, for example, to determine how to improve certain products and services by identifying popular web pages, services, features, and products; to personalize our products and services; to make recommendations for products and services; and to complete transactions you have requested.
Log Files: We maintain log files which record activity related to the use of our products and services, such as the number of hits a particular webpage has received, the type and quality of a user's Internet connection, the type of hardware and/or software used to access a particular service, which features of a service are used and their frequency of use. The entries within these log files may include, for example, your IP addresses, MAC addresses, cookie information, device ID, transactional data, device settings, and download activity. We may use these log files, for example, to monitor traffic on our website, to facilitate use of certain services and to troubleshoot technical problems.
Third Party Partners: We also may permit our third party partners to set cookies and web beacons and similar technologies on our websites, or within emails sent on our behalf, to help us perform various internal functions necessary to operate our business. These third parties may also use these cookies and web beacons and other technologies to collect information about your visits to our websites and elsewhere on the Internet and may use that information during, or after, your visits to our websites to provide you advertisements across the Internet about goods and services that may be of interest to you. Some of these third parties may offer you a way to opt-out of this type of ad targeting through industry choice mechanisms. To learn more about third parties that participate in these choice offerings and to exercise choices that may be available to you, you can visit www.networkadvertising.org and youradchoices.com.
- functionality - We use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. This code includes what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first party and third party cookies are used.
- advertising - We use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website the content if viewed the links you followed and information about your browser device in your IP address. We sometimes share some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases some of our website features will not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
Google AdWords: Foresight Sports’ website uses the online advertising program "Google AdWords" and the conversion tracking within the framework of Google AdWords, Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google"). We use Google AdWords to draw attention to our attractive offers with the help of advertising materials on external websites. We can determine, in relation to the advertising campaigns data, how successful individual advertising measures are. We are interested in showing you advertisements that are of interest to you. We want to make our website more interesting for you and to achieve a fair calculation of advertising costs.
The conversion tracking cookie is set on a user’s browser, if they click on an AdWords ad delivered by Google. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer system. These cookies are not used for personal identification. If the user visits a certain page of this website and if the cookie has not yet expired, Google and we will be able to recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was forwarded to this page. Each Google AdWords customer gets a different cookie. Thus, cookies cannot be traced via the website of AdWords customers. The information collected by the conversion cookies is used to provide aggregate conversion statistics to AdWords customers who have opted-in for conversion tracking. Customers are informed about the total number of users who clicked on the ad and were forwarded to a conversion tracking tag page. However, they do not get any information enabling them to identify users personally. If you do not want to participate in the tracking program, you can refuse the use of this program by deactivating the Google Conversion Tracking cookie via your Internet browser through the user settings. In this case, you will not be included in the conversion tracking statistics. We use Google Adwords on the basis of our legitimate interest in targeted advertising in accordance with current regulations.
Google LLC, based in the United States, is certified for the US-European data protection agreement "Privacy Shield", which guarantees compliance with the data protection level applicable in the United States and EU.
You can permanently deactivate cookies for advertising preferences by blocking them via a respective setting of your browser software or by downloading and installing the browser plug-in, available under the following link: https://support.google.com/ads/answer/7395996
This website uses Google Analytics exclusively with the extension "_anonymizeIp()", which ensures an anonymization of the IP address by shortening it and excludes a direct personal relationship. As a result of the extension, your IP address will previously be shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other signatory states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases, the full IP address will be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. In these exceptional cases, processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 (1) point f GDPR on the basis of our legitimate interest in the statistical analysis of user behavior for optimization and marketing purposes.
On our behalf, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide us with other services relating to website and internet use. The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data.
As an alternative to the browser plug-in or for browsers on mobile devices, please click on the following link to set an opt-out cookie which disables Google Analytics to collect data on this website in the future (this opt-out cookie only functions for this browser and this domain. If you delete your cookies on this browser, you must click again on this link): Disable Google Analytics Google LLC, based in the United States, is certified for the US-European data protection agreement "Privacy Shield", which guarantees compliance with the data protection level applicable in the EU.
This website also uses Google Analytics for a device-independent analysis of visitor flows, which is carried out via a user ID. You can deactivate the cross-device analysis of your usage in your customer account under "My data", "Personal data".
Any information you provide, or that is collected through use of our products, services and websites may be stored, processed, and transferred within, or to, the United States, or any other country in which we or our affiliated companies or third party partners maintain facilities. As a result, it is possible that your information could be accessed by foreign governmental authorities, or otherwise, in accordance with applicable local laws. By using our US based website, or by designating the United States as the region for your Foresight device, you consent to the collection, storage, processing, and transfer of your information in and to the United States, or other countries and territories, pursuant to the laws of the United States. We abide by the U.S.-EU Safe Harbor Framework and the U.S.-Swiss Safe Harbor Framework, as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of data from the European Economic Area, and Switzerland. For more information about the Safe Harbor program, and to view our certification, visit the U.S. Department of Commerce's Safe Harbor website.
Intellectual Property (IP)
Foresight Sports respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask users of Foresight Sports products and services to do the same.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) in the US, the Electronic Commerce Directive (2000/31/EC) in the EU, and other applicable law, we have adopted a policy of removing, in appropriate circumstances and at our sole discretion, any content that appears to infringe the intellectual property rights of others. We may also at our sole discretion limit access to Foresight Sports products and services and/or terminate the accounts of any users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.
If you believe that any material on Foresight Sports’ website or within its game products infringes upon any copyright or other intellectual property right which you own or control, or that any link on a Foresight Sports website or product directs users to another web site that contains material that infringes upon any intellectual property right which you own or control, you may file a notification of such infringement with our Designated Agent.
Our Designated Agent may be reached as follows:
Foresight Sports c/o Legal Department, Intellectual Property Policy
9955 Black Mountain Rd, San Diego, CA 92126
Telephone Number: (858) 264–3127
Toll Free: : (877) 540-2151
E-mail Address: email@example.com
Notifications must include the following:
- A description of the copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual work which you believe is being infringed. If applicable, please also include information regarding any registrations of these rights or applications to register these rights, including the countries where registered or applied for, and application or registration numbers
- A description of the allegedly infringing material, with information that is reasonably sufficient to enable Foresight Sports to locate the material
- Your contact information, such as your address, telephone number, and email address
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material is not authorized by the intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement that the information in the notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
- Your physical or electronic signature
How to contact us
Please contact Foresight Sports via: https://www.foresightsports.com/contact-support, via phone at (858) 264–3066, or toll free at:(877) 540-2151; or via regular mail at Foresight Sports, 9955 Black Mountain Rd, San Diego, CA 92126.
ATTENTION PARENTS OR LEGAL GUARDIANS:
PROTECTING CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
In accordance with applicable law, we obtain consent from parents for the collection of personal information from their children. You can find information about how we collect, use, and disclose personal information from our users, including children under the age of 13, in the sections above titled YOUR INFORMATION, USE OF INFORMATION, DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION.
Before responding to your request to review personal information collected from your child, we may require that you follow reasonable procedures to help verify your identity as the child's parent or legal guardian. We may deny any request that fails to follow these procedures. If you choose to have your child's personal information deleted, or refuse to permit further collection or use of your child's personal information, certain features of our products and services may be limited or unavailable.
Foresight is not responsible for the privacy practices of these third parties, and we recommend that you review their privacy notices before your child provides or exchanges any personal information through third-party services or content.
We strongly recommend that you supervise your child's use of our products and services at all times.