Foresight Fairgrounds Installation Guide
System Requirements & Installation Preperation
System Requirements:(minimum spec)
- Operating System: Windows 7 or greater (64 Bit Required) Works well with Win 8.1, & 10.
- Processor: Min Spec: Intel i5 or i7 processors (AMD processors not recommended)
- Memory: Min Spec: 8GB system memory
Recommended: 16GB for best performance
- Video Card: Min Spec: Nvidia GTX 1050 ti or greater (AMD GPUs not supported)
Recommended: GTX 1060, 1660 or 1070, RTX 2060 Premium: RTX 2070 or 2080
It is recommended that before you start you optimize your Nvidia Graphics card by following our https://www.foresightsports.com/nvidia-graphics-card-settings. (skip step 3 in the Nvidia Instructions if this option is not present).
Please Note: Does Not Support GC3 Or Launch Pro Devices At This Time.
Preparing for Installation
To complete the installation of Foresight Fairgrounds, please first be sure that you have completed your FSX 2020 Software Installation & Activation. If you have not yet activated your FSX 2020 Activation Code and associated it to your FSX LIVE username and password you will not be able to gain access to the Foresight Fairgrounds Application.
If you have purchased the FSX 2020 Software Online this email would appear from: firstname.lastname@example.org . All other orders will be sent from our Order Fulfillment Team. If you do not receive either of these emails please contact: email@example.com
Please note: Check your spam folder if you are unable to locate this email, as some internet service providers may view these fulfillment messages as spam and not present them to you.
1. Select the Download option from below.
Foresight Fairgrounds Software
Foresight Fairgrounds Version 184.108.40.206 Includes:
- Device Connection Updated To Include GC3 & Launch Pro Device (LP Subscription Required).
- Added Device Disconnect Error Message.
Please Note: v220.127.116.11 Supports GC3 & Launch Pro Devices At This Time. Foresight Fairgrounds will come at no additional cost with the FSX 2020/2018 software or With Associated Device Subscriptions. You must login within the FSX LIVE username using your FSX 2020/2018 activation code or Connect Using A Subscription Device in order to connect a Foresight Sports device and use the software.
- Selection Screen - The Bowling Game Thumbnail is lost.
- Splash Wall: Target doesn't always appear when first entering the game.
- Bowling - Resolved Problem With Scoring On The 10th Frame.
- Resolved Players Array Display Problem.
- Bowling - Resolved Pin Placement Problem.
- Splash Wall - Resolved Scoring When The Canvas Fills Up Completely.
- Resolved Incorrect User Sign Out Problem.
- Resolved Device Connect Issue While In Game.
- Resolved Disappearing Player Names When Adding New Players.
2. Now at Hightail.com, click the orange rectangular DOWNLOAD ALL button (please maximize your window to see this DOWNLOAD ALL button). Users may be asked to SAVE or RUN this program, select SAVE and download the complete Foresight Sports Experience Components 2020.exe (roughly 1.5gb) to a preferable folder.Customer Note: If asked to create a Hightail.com account (not required), select NO THANK YOU to proceed. 3. Run the ForesightFairgroundsSetup v#.#.#.#.exe from a browser. If this option is not available, locate the installation file from the Downloads folder. To open the Downloads folder, select Windows Explorer and choose the Downloads folder from the left-hand Quick Access. Now run ForesightFairgroundsSetup v#.#.#.#.exe 4. If you see the Windows Defender Warning (below). Please click on More Info and select Run Anyway. 5. At the beginning of the Foresight Fairgrounds installation, Confirm the Desktop Icon Checkbox is selected and click Next. 6. Now the installation of the software will begin. Be sure to allow the entire process to complete.
- Your installation may prompt you to allow the Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable (x64)
7. Select the, "Yes, restart the computer now", if prompted. This will apply the installation changes to your computer. If not, select Finish.