Lead Web Developer
Foresight Sports is hiring! We seek a talented Lead Web Developer who is looking for a great opportunity to work on the next generation of Golf Imaging solutions. If you are a creative and self-driven individual, with a lifelong passion for software development, this is the right job for you.
Foresight Sports is a rapidly growing San Diego company and the leader in sophisticated camera-based golf ball and golf club tracking systems used by all the major golf equipment manufacturers, retailers, and tour professionals. See our website at www.foresightsports.com.
Design and development are done by a small, passionate, and innovative engineering team. If you join our team you will have the opportunity to significantly contribute to all aspects of product design and development, with the opportunity to work on leading-edge technology including user interface design, cloud and mobile technologies, golf simulators, production automation, applied math and several other very interesting technologies.
- Design, develop, and integrate new and existing web applications.
- Manage build and release pipelines for cloud-based solutions.
- Maintain and extend the company’s cloud infrastructure hosted on Azure and other platforms.
- Document APIs for consumption by the company and its partners.
- Protect the company’s intellectual property and digital assets using best practices in cybersecurity and information technology.
- Provide technical leadership and mentorship to junior and mid-level web developers.
- Min. 8 years’ experience delivering commercial web applications.
- Practical knowledge of OOP/OOD and best programming practices.
- Experience with Microsoft .NET Framework, .NET Core, and/or .NET 5.0+.
- Experience writing SQL queries and maintaining relational database management systems (RDBMS).
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Responsive web design and knowledge of best practices in UI/UX design.
- Experience with object-relational mapping (ORM) using Entity Framework.
- Development using modern web frameworks such as Blazor, React, Angular, and/or Vue.
- Azure or Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- DevOps practices such as CI/CD and test-driven development.
- Git version control.
- BS/BA in Computer Science or equivalent is required
Local candidates only, no H1B sponsoring.
Foresight Sports offers an outstanding salary and benefits package, a relaxed work environment, and the opportunity to build cutting-edge products using the latest technologies. For immediate consideration, please submit your resume with salary requirements to email@example.com.