Foresight Sports is hiring! We seek a talented Applications Integration Developer who is looking for a great opportunity to work on the next generation of sports technology products. If you are a creative and self-driven individual, with a lifelong passion for creating things, this is the right job for you.
Foresight Sports is a rapidly growing San Diego company and the leader in sophisticated camera-based golf ball and golf club tracking systems used by all the major golf equipment manufacturers; retailers and used by more than 80 tour professionals. See our website at www.foresightsports.com.
- Develop, maintain, and support automation workflows between our ERP, CRM, MRP, and PLM applications.
- Create, modify, and optimize workflows in Salesforce to promote efficiency in manual processes.
- Assist with implementing 3rd party integrations into Salesforce when requested.
- Work with stakeholders to identify areas of potential improvement and recommend solutions.
- Min. 3 years’ experience in related field.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Capable of independently solving complex problems.
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills.
- Deadline and detail oriented.
- Experience using Salesforce, SOQL, and Apex.
- Experience developing solutions for QuickBooks integrations.
- Hands on experience developing in C# .
- Experience with Databases/SQL.
- High school diploma is required.
Local candidates only.
Foresight Sports offers a friendly, fair, and fun work environment along with competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package.