Foresight Sports is hiring! We seek a talented Product Specialist who is looking for a great opportunity to work on the next generation of Golf Imaging solutions. If you are a creative and self-driven individual, with a lifelong passion for creating things, this is the right job for you.
Foresight Sports is a rapidly growing San Diego company and the leader in sophisticated camera-based golf ball and golf club tracking systems used by all the major golf equipment manufacturers; retailers and used by more than 80 tour professionals. See our website at www.foresightsports.com.
- Act as a next escalation level for technical support, diving deep into diagnosing hard software or hardware problems.
- Act as liaison between Engineering and Technical Support teams, ensuring issues are distributed to specific engineering teams.
- Analyze, summarize and report high frequency issues reported by tech support or consumer feedback to engineering leadership and ensure issues are properly prioritized in the engineering backlog.
- Optimize turnaround of customer RMAs.
- Identify and implement new software and technologies to improve issue tracking and response.
- Assist in hiring and team expansion efforts.
- Min. 3 years’ experience in related field.
- Experience with Zendesk and Zendesk reporting tools.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Capable of independently solving complex problems.
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills.
- Deadline and detail oriented.
- Knowledge of golf and a golfer’s mindset.
- Prior experience using JIRA and Confluence.
- Hands on experience developing in C# and C++.
- Experience with Databases/SQL.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- High school diploma is required.
Local candidates only.
Foresight Sports offers a friendly, fair, and fun work environment along with competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package.