Foresight Sports is hiring! We seek a talented Software Engineer who is looking for a great opportunity to work on the next generation of Golf Imaging solutions. If you are a creative and self-driven individual, with a lifelong passion for software development, this is the right job for you.
Foresight Sports is a rapidly growing San Diego company and the leader in sophisticated camera-based golf ball and golf club tracking systems used by all the major golf equipment manufacturers, retailers and tour professionals. See our website at www.foresightsports.com.
Design and development are done by a small, passionate, and innovative engineering team. If you join our team you will have the opportunity to significantly contribute to all aspects of product design and development, with the opportunity to work on leading-edge technology including user interface design, cloud and mobile technologies, golf simulators, production automation, applied math and several other very interesting technologies.
- Create new features and maintain company’s device SDK.
- Ensure documentation is up to date when releasing a new version of the SDK.
- Unify PC and mobile versions of SDK.
- Distribute SDK to new integrators and provide technical guidance for initial implementation.
- Min. 5 years’ experience delivering commercial applications
- Solid knowledge of C++ 11 or newer.
- Microsoft .NET Framework using C#.
- Practical knowledge of OOP/OOD and best programming practices.
- Ability to deliver high-quality code.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- iOS development using Objective-C and Swift.
- Android development using Java.
- Unity development using C#.
- UI/UX implementation using WPF.
- Experience interfacing with devices via USB, TCP/IP and Bluetooth.
- BS/BA in Computer Science or equivalent is required
Local candidates only, no H1B sponsoring.
Foresight Sports offers an outstanding salary and benefits package, a relaxed work environment, and the opportunity to build cutting-edge products using the latest technologies. For immediate consideration, please submit your resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.