Computer Vision Engineer
- Computer Vision / Image processing
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with cross functional R&D team to develop, evaluate, and optimize image processing algorithms.
- Evaluate feasibility of which technologies can be applied as solutions for new product development.
- Guide discussions on image processing performance, speed, efficiency when implemented on embedded platform.
- Train machine learning models, and evaluate performance / speed.
- Advanced knowledge of OOP design and best programming practices
- Min. 5 years’ experience in computer vision, and / or machine learning.
- Excellent understanding of numerical computation, 3D mathematics.
- Understanding of standard image processing methods and libraries such as OpenCV.
- Understanding and experience of training machine learning models for object recognition and tracking.
- Experience with C++, OpenCV, Python.
- Experience with machine learning frameworks such as PyTorch, Caffe, Tensorflow, Jupyter Notebook.
- Good understanding of optics and illumination.
Minimum Education Required
- BS in Computer Science
Years of Experience
We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including: medical and dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement, gear discounts and the ability to add value to an exciting mission!
Our Postings are not intended for distribution to or use in any jurisdiction, country or territory where such distribution or use would violate local law or would subject us to any regulations in another jurisdiction, country or territory. We reserve the right to limit our Postings in any jurisdiction, country or territory.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled
At this time, Vista Outdoor is closely monitoring the developments on the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) COVID-19 workplace rule regarding COVID-19 vaccination or testing. You will not be asked any questions regarding these items during application.