Sr. Firmware Engineer
Foresight Sports is hiring! We seek a talented Firmware Engineer who is looking for a great opportunity to work on the next generation of Golf Imaging solutions. If you are a creative and self-driven individual, with a lifelong passion for software development, this is the right job for you.
Foresight Sports is a rapidly growing San Diego company and the leader in sophisticated camera-based golf ball and golf club tracking systems used by all the major golf equipment manufacturers; retailers and used by more than 80 tour professionals. See our website at www.foresightsports.com.
Design and development are done by a small, passionate and innovative engineering team. If you join our team you will have the opportunity to significantly contribute to all aspects of product design and development while working on leading-edge technology including image processing, embedded DSP, golf simulators, production automation, applied math and several other very interesting technologies.
- Develop firmware for current and future embedded products.
- Design and implement firmware for production automation.
- Mentor junior developers.
- Minimum 8 years of experience delivering commercial embedded applications.
- Embedded C/C++ Development
- Advanced knowledge of OOP design and best programming practices
- Experience developing hardware drivers.
- Embedded Linux
- BSP (board support package) and board bring up
- Some experience developing PC Applications using Visual Studio.
- Experience developing for Xilinx Zynq running embedded linux.
- Algorithm Development
- RTOS knowledge
- Raspberry Pi development
- Code management using Git
- BS/BA in Computer Science or equivalent is required.
Local candidates only.
Foresight Sports offers an outstanding salary and benefits package, a relaxed work environment, and the opportunity to build cutting-edge products using the latest technologies. For immediate consideration, please submit your resume with salary requirements to email@example.com.