Firmware Test Engineer (QA)
Foresight Sports is hiring! We seek a talented Firmware Test Engineer who is looking for a great opportunity to work on the next generation of Sports Technology products. If you are a creative and self-driven individual, with a lifelong passion for firmware development, this is the right job for you.
Foresight Sports is a rapidly growing San Diego company and the leader in sophisticated camera-based golf ball and golf club tracking systems used by all the major golf equipment manufacturers; retailers and used by more than 80 tour professionals. See our website at https://www.foresightsports.com.
Design and development is done by a small, passionate and innovative engineering team. If you join our team you will have the opportunity to significantly contribute to all aspects of product design and development, with the opportunity to work on leading-edge technology.
- Write and Execute firmware Test Plans from specifications (and sometimes without specifications).
- Smoke test firmware Release Candidates before they become official releases.
- Perform Stress testing on new firmware features.
- Perform sanity and regression testing on firmware releases.
- Work with Technical support to reproduce firmware issues customers are having in the field and relay that information to firmware engineers.
- Assist firmware engineers with spot testing of changes when requested.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Firmware quality assurance.
- Experience interacting and working with engineers and development teams.
- Expertise in working on multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills + documentation skills.
- Scrum / Agile development methodology.
- Jira, Confluence.
- Test automation, scripting.
- Jenkins Build.
- Must be able to golf!
- BS/BA in Computer Science or equivalent is required.
Local candidates only.
Foresight Sports offers an outstanding salary and benefits package, a relaxed work environment, and the opportunity to build cutting-edge products using the latest technologies. For immediate consideration, please submit your resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.