Foresight Sports looking to hire a Lead Environmental Artist to join our team.
Foresight Sports is a rapidly growing San Diego company and the leader in sophisticated camera-based golf ball and golf club tracking systems used by all the major golf equipment manufacturers; retailers and used by hundreds of tour professionals.
We provide full golf simulation experience with entertaining games and software designed by professional golfers for professional golfers.
- Coordinate course design process with digital artists and course designers.
- Create in-game art assets with a strong aesthetics and understanding of form, structure, construction, composition, light, and color design.
· Provide daily reviews and concise feedback to maintain art quality standard, technical specifications, memory budget and game design for all levels.
- Collaborate with development team to design features that improve the design workflow and environmental quality of the product.
Requirements and skills we need:
- Min. 7 years’ experience as a game artist.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating areas of expertise.
- Shipped at least one AAA title as a lead artist.
- Very good knowledge of Unity rendering pipelines and illumination system.
- Passion for the game of golf and how golf courses look around the world.
- An expert level understanding of Blender, Photoshop, Substance Designer/Painter and/or any relevant software.
- Advanced knowledge of physically based rendering (PBR, PBM, PBL)
· An eye for high quality and efficient organic and inorganic game art asset creation including trees, grass, bushes, and geological features.
- Photogrammetry experience plus.
- High school diploma.
- Specialization courses highly desired.
Foresight Sports offers a friendly, fair, and fun work environment along with competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package. For immediate consideration, please submit resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.