Foresight Sports is hiring! We seek a talented Firmware Engineer who is looking for a great opportunity to work on the next generation of Golf Imaging solutions. If you are a creative and self-driven individual, with a lifelong passion for software development, this is the right job for you.
Foresight Sports is a rapidly growing San Diego company and the leader in sophisticated camera-based golf ball and golf club tracking systems used by all the major golf equipment manufacturers; retailers and used by more than 80 tour professionals. See our website at www.foresightsports.com.
Design and development is done by a small, passionate and innovative engineering team. If you join our team you will have the opportunity to significantly contribute to all aspects of product design and development, with the opportunity to work on leading-edge technology.
- Develop firmware for current and future embedded products
- Design and implement hardware fixture testers
- Participate in architectural and design discussions
- Min. 5 years’ experience delivering commercial applications
- C++ mastery
- Algorithm creation
- Hardware debugging using oscilloscopes and logic analyzers.
- Computer vision and image processing techniques
- Experience with Xilinx Zynq platform
- Scripting languages
- BS/BA in Computer Science or equivalent is required
Local candidates only.
Foresight Sports offers a friendly, fair, and fun work environment along with competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package. For immediate consideration, please submit resume with salary requirements to email@example.com.