Senior Unity Developer
Foresight Sports is hiring! We seek a talented Senior Unity Developer who is looking for a great opportunity to work on the next generation of Golf Imaging solutions. If you are a creative and self-driven individual, with a lifelong passion for software and game development, this is the right job for you.
Foresight Sports is a rapidly growing San Diego company and the leader in sophisticated camera-based golf ball and golf club tracking systems used by all the major golf equipment manufacturers, retailers, and tour professionals. See our website at www.foresightsports.com.
Design and development are done by a small, passionate, and innovative engineering team. If you join our team you will have the opportunity to significantly contribute to all aspects of product design and development, with the opportunity to work on leading-edge technology including user interface design, cloud and mobile technologies, golf simulators, production automation, applied math and several other very interesting technologies.
- Transform design specifications into functional games
- Design, develop, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Optimize game performance to run efficiently on specified hardware requirements
- Manage build and release pipelines for games
- Develop and deploy games on multiple platforms and form factors
- Identify process and application bottlenecks and bugs
- Establish and document coding standards and guidelines
- Provide technical leadership and mentorship to junior and mid-level game developers
- Min. 5 years’ experience delivering commercial games
- Strong background in C# and game development using the Unity game engine
- Cross-platform game development experience on desktop, tablet, and mobile
- Practical knowledge of OOP/OOD and best programming practices
- Experience with scripting, textures, animation, GUI styles, and user session management
- Experience working with game physics
- Proficient knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Perforce
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience integrating games with cloud API’s
- Experience managing software build and release pipelines
- DevOps practices such as CI/CD and test-driven development
- History delivering well-known mobile titles or AAA titles
- Background working with other programming languages such as C++, Java, or Swift
- BS/BA in Computer Science or equivalent is required
Local candidates only, no H1B sponsoring.
Foresight Sports offers an outstanding salary and benefits package, a relaxed work environment, and the opportunity to build cutting-edge products using the latest technologies. For immediate consideration, please submit your resume with salary requirements to email@example.com.