Foresight Sports is hiring! We seek a talented Project Manager who is looking for a great opportunity to work on the next generation of Sports Technology. If you are a creative and self-driven individual, with a lifelong passion for software development and product delivery, this is the right job for you.
Foresight Sports is a rapidly growing San Diego company and the leader in sophisticated camera-based golf ball and golf club tracking systems used by all the major golf equipment manufacturers, retailers, and tour professionals. See our website at www.foresightsports.com.
Design and development are done by a small, passionate, and innovative engineering team. If you join our team, you will have the opportunity to significantly contribute to all aspects of product design and development while working on leading-edge technology.
- Confer with product stakeholders to gather and write product requirements
- Participate in design meetings with engineering team to create project plans and ensure proper translation of requirements into tasks and user stories
- Maintain sprints and manage development progress
- Ensure deadlines and cost targets are met
- Assist in hiring and team expansion efforts
- Manage risks for the deadline, liaison with other software teams and departments to ensure external dependencies don’t delay engineering projects
- Min. 5 years’ experience delivering commercial software applications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge and application of agile methodologies
- Strong project management skills
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong leadership qualities
- Experience working with issue tracking systems such as Jira or Redmine
- Knowledge of golf and a golfer’s mindset
- Familiarity with UI/UX design and mock creation
- Ability to manage all phases of the systems development life cycle
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification is required
Local candidates only.
Foresight Sports offers a friendly, fair, and fun work environment along with competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package.