Production Control Coordinator
This is a full time, non-exempt position.
Responsibilities: The job of Production Control Coordinator includes, but is not limited to these tasks and responsibilities, as the company may direct employees toward additional tasks and responsibilities as needed.
- Review and maintain production schedules to meet on time delivery and efficiency goals.
- Review and maintain Vendor Lead Times within the MRP system so that the production schedule remains stable.
- Analyze Manufacturing Order releases with respect to capacity planning and material requirements.
- Responsible for tracking and obtaining status on parts within the MRP system.
- Analyses multi-level bill of materials and methods to ensure all parts are completed per the master production schedule.
- Interface with manufacturing personnel, purchasing personnel, etc. on material status and production planning issues.
- Responsible for creating Standard Operating Procedures pertaining to the processes for the MRP system.
- Responsible for maintaining Master BOM’s and documenting revisions.
- Responsible for pushing finished goods from MRP system to the Quickbooks for proper invoicing procedures.
- Job descriptions are not all-inclusive. Other responsibilities may be added to or deleted from each position to improve effectiveness and productivity as necessary.
- Experience using MRP systems, in particular Misys
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects or assignments, including the ability to follow assignments through to completion and meet deadlines
- Demonstrates tact and capable of working both with senior executives and managers of functional departments
- Strong communication skills, and able to guide others to meet organizational objections and drive change
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to define metrics and identify issues through root cause analysis
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, particularly Excel
- Ability to utilize Business Intelligence systems to extract data and generate reports
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science in Supply Chain Management (Preferred but not required
Regular Compensation: You will be eligible to receive a monthly compensation based on number of hours of work times the hourly pay rate, which is subject to normal withholdings, payable semi-monthly to fall on the 15th and last day of each month, by your choice of check or direct deposit.
Benefits: As a non-exempt employee and after completion of the probationary period, you may elect to receive any or all standard Foresight Sports-provided benefits, including the following:
- 401(k) Profit Sharing / Retirement Account –
- Health, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance –
- Holidays; Vacation and Leave benefits available per the Employee Handbook.