Foresight Sports is looking for a Design Specialist in San Diego, CA to assist our Install Design team with designing for our clients with home and commercial installations. Our golf simulator designs include floor plans, elevation views, electrical plans, low voltage plans, backing requirements with notations along with realistic to scale renderings. Our designs are not typical architectural skilled blueprints/drawings, but rather a simple version of our custom designed golf simulators fitting into an existing or to be built space. Understanding how to build your design is key so training on installations will be required.
Qualifications for Applicants:
- Applicant should understand how to use or to be experienced enough to quickly learn how to use Live Home 3d Pro, Keynote, SketchUp and other desktop applications.
- Must be computer skilled in Mac and/or Windows/PC for 3D room designs for golf simulators.
- Must have a basic understanding of golf and/or golf swing.
- Must know basic construction skills, be handy and have problem-solving skills.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, customer representatives and private home-owners.
- Must have good organizational, analytical, planning, problem solving and strategic thinking skills.
- Must be available for travel for training installation purposes, local or destination.
- CAD, Vizio, and Revit experience can be accepted if candidate can export to our standards.
- Experience with AV and PC products as well as onsite installations preferred but not required.
- Experience with Slack, Monday.com preferred but not required.
Regular Compensation: You will be eligible to receive monthly compensation based on number of hours of work times the hourly pay rate, which is subject to normal withholdings, payable semi-monthly to fall on the 15th and last day of each month, by your choice of check or direct deposit.
Benefits: As an exempt employee and after completion of the eligibility period, you may elect to receive any or all standard Foresight Sports-provided benefits, including the following:
- 401(k) Profit Sharing / Retirement Account
- Health, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance
- Holidays, Vacation and Leave benefits available per our Employee Handbook.
Please send all resumes to Kenny McCafferty at Kmccafferty@foresightsports.com and CC Kirsten Lesher