HMT Head Measurement Technology
HMT (Head Measurement Technology) combines with the GC2 to precisely capture club head data with an ease and accuracy never before seen. With HMT, the most comprehensive analysis of a player's swing and club head performance is now at your fingertips. Instantly see critical data such as club head speed, horizontal club path, smash factor, dynamic loft and lie—even impact location—with the same unmatched accuracy you're used to in the GC2.
1-dot club speed now available for every club type - even putters
HMT is once again opening up a whole new realm of understanding. With the placement of a single face marker, HMT now delivers club speed, angle of attack, horizontal path and efficiency (smash-factor) for every club in your bag - including putters. See your most critical data more quickly and easily than ever before. And for the first time ever, precisely measure the performance of your putter.
Another game-changing, industry first from Foresight Sports. Which is exactly what you should expect.
HMT: A Closer Look
True club head analysis.
Unlike other technologies that derive club head performance from indirect analysis, HMT uses the same proven, camera-based approach to performance analysis found in the GC2. Easily applied position indicators on the club head insure all critical club head data is captured. Every club can be tracked - from lob wedge to driver - and like the GC2, it works on grass or mats both indoors and outdoors.
Incredible accuracy and ease of use.
Developed and tested to the same exacting standards as all Foresight Sports products, HMT uses stereoscopic cameras in combination with the GC2 to deliver incredibly accurate club head speed and data analysis with every shot. Compatible with every GC2 device, HMT requires only a cable to connect. No additional power is required, and just like the GC2, a green light indicates when the device is ready to capture data.
Comprehensive data at your fingertips.
With HMT, players have two options for seeing data - display swing information on the GC2’s LCD screen for instant viewing, or use our Performance Simulation software to visualize, capture, sort and save club head performance in real-time. Easily generate reports on critical data such as club head velocity, club paths, and smash factor. Reports can even be emailed.
A complete picture of performance.
Never before has a technology provided real-time ball-flight and club head analysis with this level of accuracy, consistency and reliability. Combined with the GC2 Smart Camera System, HMT Head Measurement Technology finally delivers a solution that provides a full range of performance – from club head to ball launch – including impact location on the club face.
- Stereoscopic high-speed digital camera system
- Serial-connected to GC2 smart camera system
- Size: 2.5" W x 2.5" D x 8" H
- Weight: 2.0 lbs
- Data Interface: Serial link to GC2; Bluetooth / USB (via GC2)
- Battery: 3-6 hour Rechargeable NiMH (via GC2)
- Standard Data Measured at Impact: Club Head Velocity, Swing Path, Attack Angle, Club Face Angle, Smash Factor
- Enhanced Data Measured at Impact: Dynamic Loft at Impact, Dynamic Lie at Impact, Impact Position on Club Face
- Applications: Connects to GC2 Smart Camera System to enhance Golf Simulator, Club-Fitting, Training/Instruction
- Club Head Velocity: +/- 0.75 mph
- Swing Path In / Out: +/- 0.5 degrees
- Swing Path Up / Down: +/- 0.5 degrees
- Club Face Open / Closed: +/- 0.75 degrees
- Club Face Angle: +/- 0.5 degrees
- Club Face Lie Angle: +/- 0.25 degrees
- Club Face Loft Angle: +/- 0.75 degrees