GC2 Smart Camera System
With the GC2, you can practice or play golf in any environment with equally trusted results. Outdoors, the portable GC2's exclusive self-leveling technology provides verifiably accurate results on every surface and on every shot. Indoors, the GC2 produces the most accurate measurements of ball characteristics at launch - period. And at less than 10 inches long and under four pounds, the GC2 moves from outdoor to indoor as easily as it fits in your golf bag.
Performance SimulationTM - Plug the GC2 into a computer and turn any space into a performance-driven golf simulator. More about simulation >
GC2: A Closer Look
Quick, Easy Setup
With a patented on-screen golf ball identification system and self-leveling accelerometer, the GC2 redefines simplicity. No calibration. No marked balls. Out of the golf bag, the GC2 can be set up and ready to go in less than a minute.
At the heart of the GC2 is a stereoscopic camera system that precisely captures and analyzes ball characteristics at the most critical point of measurement - club impact - to deliver the most accurate values of ball performance available today.
As a launch monitor, the GC2's large, outdoor-readable LCD display and audio feature deliver ball performance data in real-time, eliminating the need for a separate laptop or monitor to view your data. Plug the GC2 into a computer running simulation software and turn virtually any space into a performance-driven golf simulator.
Indoor and Outdoor Flexibility
No other launch monitor solution available today delivers the indoor / outdoor capabilities of the GC2. And unlike other solutions, the GC2 never compromises on accuracy.
- Stereoscopic high-speed digital camera system
- Self-leveling accelerometer
- On-screen ball identification system
- Audio output of data readings
- Size: 5.5”W x 10"L x 3”H Closed
- Weight: 3.8lbs
- Data Interface: Bluetooth / USB
- Battery: 6-8 hour Rechargeable NiMH
- Measured Data: Ball speed; horizontal & vertical launch angles; spin & spin axis
- Calculated Data: Carry Distance
- Applications: Indoor/Outdoor Launch Monitor, Golf Simulator, Club-Fitting, Training/Instruction, Capture Range
GC2 Driver | 9.18Mb | All models
The latest driver for the GC2 Smart Camera System
- Ball Speed: 2.0 - 200.0+ mph
- Distance: 8 inches - 500+ yds
- Launch Angle: 70.0 degrees
- Vertical Launch Angle: +/- 0.2 degrees
- Ball Speed: +/- 0.5 mph
- Back Spin: +/- 50.0 rpm
- Side Spin: +/- 50.0 rpm
- Azimuth: +/- 1.0 degrees